If you are in the business of persuading, explaining, teaching or training, this site will show you how you can be more effective by expressing your ideas visually.
Text on its own can make ideas hard to understand and remember. A combination of text and graphics on the other hand can:
- make ideas more memorable and tangible
- show how ideas are linked by displaying the spatial relationships between them
- make complex explanations more understandable by providing visual summaries
- provide a framework for questioning and deeper exploration
- make collaborative discussions easier.
Please subscribe to my newsletter so you can learn more about using visuals to increase the impact you have on your audiences.